Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

http://munleejdm.blogspot.com - reDefine

I had a little chat with my boss and instead of making this blog looks like another corporate website or product showcase - this blog will be about ME! working here in Mun Lee Auto Parts.

I have been here for years and really been through lots of things i might to say. Be it rain or shine. So this will be my story and i will be sharing with you all the insights and my journey in Mun Lee Auto Parts.

But of course this blog still belong to the company so from time to time i will be posting new arrival, updates and special offer here. You can choose to follow us either in the official website or here - not a problem. But it will definitely be more interactive here. Hahaha.

Feel free to ask questions or give suggestion. I will try my best for you to serve you. And takde masalah ya...kita boleh berborak dalam bahasa melayu. Mungkin karang ada post kat sini dalam bahasa melayu jugak. Siapa tahu mungkin ada offer yang best lagi cun khas untuk kita orang je. Tak nak bagi mat salleh tahu. ^_^

Here are some photos that i am required to snap yesterday. Not sure the reason why they took these engines out but it is really a small portion of sr20dets that we have here. Plenty more on the shelves. Look at the 3sge too!! I believe these are enough to make people drools. Hahaha.


Sometimes i wish ML going to get a SLR camera. With a wide angle lens of course so that it will be easier for me to take all these photos.


Anyone can spot the differences? S15, S14 or S13 Sr20det?


Sr20dets Red & Black + 3Sge Beams engine.


No comments:

Post a Comment